Disclosure: Some of the links contained below are affiliate links, and as a result, I earn income when you click-through or buy items from the sites that I recommend.
- Domain Name- Network Solutions: The Lukaitis Photo domain name is hosted by Network Solutions and has been for many years without failure. They offer good reliable domain service. (Affiliate Link)
- Photo Hosting and Sales- SmugMug: Since the beginning of Lukaitis Photo, I have relied on SmugMug to host my images and fulfill the printing of all of my customer’s images. I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of work and the service they provide. Use this Link (Save on SmugMug) and save.
- Cameras-Canon: I use Canon cameras and lenses to capture the images for Lukaitis Photo. You can buy the same camera equipment I use from this (Amazon affiliate link).
- Domain Name- Network Solutions: The NJ Motocross domain name is hosted by Network Solutions and has been for many years without failure. They offer good reliable domain service. (Affiliate Link)
- Web Design-Studio Press: NJ Motocross runs on a self-hosted WordPress site using a template provided by Studio Press. They offer many, easy to use templates for all types of website purposes. (Studio Press Affiliate Link).
- Domain Name-Go Daddy: I chose to use Go Daddy to host the Scott Lukaitis website. Great service and excellent pricing make Go Daddy a good source for web hosting and domain names.
- Web Design-Studio Press: Scott Lukaitis runs on a self-hosted WordPress site using a template provided by Studio Press. They offer many, easy to use templates for all types of website purposes. (Studio Press Affiliate Link).
- Pablo by Buffer: Stock images for social media post. Check it out here – Pablo
- Hosting Service-Blogger: Motocross Press runs on the popular, and free, Blogger web platform.
- Hardware- All of the updates on the sites I administer have been built and are administrated on my trusty Mac Book Pro.
- Social Posts and Updates- I’m a big believer of the HootSuite platform for social media monitoring. You can read, respond, post and schedule posts from a multitude of social media accounts from this one dashboard. A huge time-saver for those who monitor multiple accounts across many channels. (Hootsuite Affiliate Link).
- Feed Reader – I use the Feedly feed reading system to scour the internet daily for relevant and exciting content. It is very simple to use, and I find that it is the most efficient way to stay on top of all the subjects that I find interesting.
- Information Storage– I save the Feedly links into my Evernote folder with specific tags for follow-up. Feedly keeps all of the various web articles organized for future review and commentary.
- Picjumbo – Yes I realize I’m a photographer. However, I’m often looking for images that I have not yet created or need quickly. Check out Picjumbo. There is a free and paid version available with thousands of free to use stock images.
- Grammarly– This great app is what I use to ensure my text is spelled correctly and is grammatically correct. Available as a Google Chrome plugin, Grammarly is a great tool for any aspiring writer or just someone who needs grammatical and spelling corrections.
Other Tools and Resources
- Nomatic Notebook and Planner- I found this planner and stopped using all of the others I had in place. One stop for all my notes and tasks along with the space for future planning. And in a small, easy to carry package. Check it out at this affiliate link. (Nomatic Basic Planner)
Resources Mentioned in articles
- Powersports Business
- Racer Marketing
- Constant Contact and Mail Chimp – Resources for building an email list with access to templates to provide regular update emails. Available as a free service or paid version with increased functionality.
- Google Analytics – allows tracking behind the scenes to determine the success of links and website performance. This is a free service.
- Business of Racing