Scott Lukaitis and Lukaitis Consulting have worked on many public and private projects for clients in the powersports industry.
Some of the projects under the Lukaitis Consulting umbrella include:
- NJ Motocross – NJ Motocross is a website devoted to the history of motocross in and around New Jersey, past, present, and future. I started it to provide users a complete look at all things related to the rich history of motocross racing in the Northeast, emphasizing New Jersey racers and events. The site contains current and archived images, videos, articles, and results about racing past, present, and future. We have designed, implemented, maintained, and promoted the site since its inception and continue to do so, including providing the majority of the content and updates for the site and its social streams, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Lukaitis Photo – Freelance photography focusing on motorized action sports. Clients include Raceway News, Cycle News, Motorcycle Racing Action, Racer X, Dirt Rider, The Racing Paper, NJ Motocross, MXPTV, ATV Sport, Bel-Ray Racing, Fox Racing Shox, Moto East, Amateur MX – Specialties: Editorial, action, lifestyle, event coverage.
- The Moto Pages – Curated and original powersports news, results, photos, videos, and more from around the world.
- Motorcycle Industry Professionals – A LinkedIn group with more than 10,000 members of the powersports industry around the world.
- Instagram Page @motocross_archives – Archived images and ads from the extensive collection of motocross magazines we’ve compiled over the years.
- The Business of Racing – Coverage of the fastest business in the world. The Business of Racing.
- The Privateer’s Story – Telling the stories of the motocross and supercross privateer. 🏁
One racer at a time. Tell a friend and share the story
Learn more about each by following the link. New projects are added regularly so stop back often to see what’s up.