About this series.
Perspective – a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.
Life is all about how you look at things and what lens you choose to use. If you always see the bad in things, your life will reflect that. In theory, if you are more optimistic, you will be less miserable and happier.
So with that in mind. Happy Sunday – Here are six things I found last week when looking through a positive lens that I thought you might enjoy as you start your week. I hope you enjoy the post. I’m hoping that this exercise will help me focus and encourage you to do the same to help with your perspective. It’s all in how you look at things.
- 30 Unique And Informative Maps Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things (New Pics)
2. Great job by Red Bull with this new series. Get to know the newest motocross/supercross sensation Jett Lawrence and his family and those around him that are guiding his career. Jett is viewed by many as the next game-changing rider in the sport.
3. Stand By Me | PFC Band feat. Clarence Bekker | Playing For Change | Live Outside
Managers have to wait for permission because management requires authority.
But in every area of our lives, if we choose to lead, we can lead. Simply by beginning.
It might be that few will choose to follow, but then we can learn to get better at leading.
First, we begin.
5. Summer is right around the corner and tickets for the AMA National series are on sale. Check out this link for more details.
6. Good Things Happen to You When You Put Good Into The World First – Gary VeeShare